Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Micks garage Next day delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

At the Westbury hotel a display of Cherry blossom


Put a lock on your bin to keep the neighbors out

A complete tail light assembly for a Prius (Not mine) Micks garage

When you see this on your app its time to move on



Bare en veldig merkelig ting! 
På min statsteller er min største fanebase i Norge. 
Hei norge

 Just a very strange thing !

On my stat counter my biggest fan base is in Norway.
Hello Norway
I hope translate Google got it.

Followed by USA


Well I am a bit of April fool I went out on Sunday morning, got busy and didn't come until 4 pm.
Getting out of the car my back went, Ouch.
This is what you get with a low seat. A van type seat would be so much better, you sit straighter.
There is an acupuncture clinic in Blackrock near the church, 20 minutes work from Janette and a 3 mile walk and you are right as rain just like Magic.
Still its not too bad and I need some rest.

I am selling land! It will involve driving up and down from Dublin to Cavan for a few weeks.
If you ever saw the film or the play "The field" by John B Keane you might realize that it could be stressful.
But I hope not.

A taxi driver with many years of experience was stopped by the taxi regulator.
Asked for his destination he was told that he was "driving  them the long way"
They gave him a summons and then he delivered his charges to their hotel.
They signed the back of his receipt and he took their details.
He went back to the airport and took the shorter route, this took longer in time which put up the fare higher than the long way. So he employed a barrister, went to court and won his case !
Now he claims that the inspector was wrong.
But by treating him as a cheat in front of his clients he has maligned his good name.

Let us see what happens !!

I have to put my head down and write this fecking book!
It won't write itself.
But its hard to think when your partner recites shopping lists to you while you are writing.
Then she tells you about hedges needing trimming and lawns that need cutting.
So less time driving and more time writing should be my motto.

Perhaps I will move to Old Havana in Cuba and drink in the Floradita bar with the statue of Hemingway to my left hand side.
Now there is a plan.

For the guy who says
"I have to be at the airport in 10 minutes"
I would would love to do this.




Just as an afterthought I will give you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment