Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A ship passing

Just a random observation.
I picked her up in Blackhall Place, she was going to a doctor in Cabra.
Doubled up in pain with a very sallow complexion.
Junkie came to mind, pregnant too.
She was crying out in pain, tears rolling down her face.

"Look shouldn't we go to a hospital?" I said

"No mister,just the doctor"

I reckon she was having a miscarriage.

€5.80 on the meter.

"Just give me €5"

I lead her to the footpath
"Theres €7 and God bless, you are a great person."

So there you have a casual observation.

A really pretty girl on perhaps on drugs, perhaps loosing her baby, she is kind and compassionate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a rough spot to be in. Hope she will be OK and if she is on drugs she gets clean and turns her life around.

    ReplyDelete