Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Talk to me of Mendocino




While you are at why not visit the Wax Meusium



Well here I am as the actors say "resting".
There is no real work for us until Easter..Well St.Valentines day and St.Patricks day there is work , but in the main it is lean times...down time..

I know of one guy who is gone until Easter as he does every year.

So I am doing the ing things..cleaning up. painting.. tidying.. the list is endless.

My oldest son is moving back in with us...With his cat and we are all sneezing because we are allergic to its fur..and the extra luggage in the house, plus the extra laundry.
Well he lost his job and rather than stay on benefit he decided to go back to school.
Well the powers that be decided that they would remove all his benefits.
Fantastic, they would pay him to sit at home and do nothing, going back to school disqualified him from payments.!

Still as Bill Cullen says "aren't ya above the ground."

Sad news today Kate McGarrigle has died in Canada.
A class act.



RIP

1 comment:

  1. You're son's cat looks a lot like my own. She showed up on my doorstep in the dead of winter nine years ago. I was allergic as hell, but with the weather thought to make the best of it. To my surprise, after I had her spayed, my allergies stopped- I don't know if that would work for everyone, but it did for me.

    ReplyDelete