Friday, March 14, 2008

Retirement ?



Sea defenses in Clontarf

Just as well they were not needed.


This is an A1 information sheet from the TAXI REGULATOR.

All the stuff she sends out is larger than life and costs a fortune to print.
I think I got 3 booklets and loads of other stuff.
But we haven't had a pay rise in quite a while!

I have sold my taxi.

Yesterday I got a piece of paper and a new man drives my taxi.
I hope it will be as lucky for him as it was for me.

I have been looking through the other blogs and here is something from Bob






I have never seen an instructive video as good as this.
Tells you what you want to know,
How to get it
Manners at the rank.
Your rights and

Tip the driver,

So the big storm passed a lot of people on the seafront can breathe again for another few years.

We got a thank you card from someone who died young recently.
A Happy message
"I have been made rich beyond my wildest dreams through the many friends I have had.
The love and happyness that you give to me in my life has made me richer than any man.

The Yanks are coming!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Is the blog finished now ?
    What will you do?

    ReplyDelete